Nintendo Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Rules

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1General Rules Empty General Rules Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:04 pm

me_just_in

Admin
Admin

Because every forum needs them, here's an official list of rules:

1. Treat other members with respect, flaming, bullying, stupidity of the cruelest sort, etcetera, WILL NOT be tolerated.

2. No posting inappropriate things. Considering that people of all ages like Nintendo games, I don't need graphic stuff in my forums! (In general, just use discrepancy)

3. Upon the issue of swearing: keep it to a minimum. Use the offensive words only if you must. If I find your swearing inappropriate you will get three warnings, the fourth results in a temporary ban.

4. ROMs/ISOs: realize that they are, in fact, illegal. Even if you own the game, they are, with out a doubt, illegal. However, I do not prohibit their discussion upon the forums.

5. Avoid double posting. If I see you doing it too much, I'll give you a good bit of warnings, but if you continue to neglect them, you're out of here. (At least a temporary ban if you go crazy with the double posts).

6. In general, stick to the golden rule, and don't act like a jerk. Just remember, JUST BECAUSE I DIDN'T MENTION SOMETHING IN THE RULES, IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT ITS NOT PROHIBITED. For example, I never specifically said you couldn't call someone a retard for stating their opinion, but that doesn't mean you can.

https://nintendoforums.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum